Sunday, August 9, 2009

we're here!

We've been here in Honduras for about 2 weeks now... about a week of regular training, and then our first week of field based, so our training group is now split up into our three different projects. It's hot, but not like the DR. I live in a house connected to another volunteer, so we basically we share two families. I did my laundry by myself for the first time yesterday - my wrists were really sore all day.. Kathy and I both got in trouble for not cleaning our clothes well enough, though...

2 comments:

  1. Literally in trouble? With your family or with the Peace Corps? Do they threaten to send you back home?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Teresa: I used to wash clothing with a wash board when I was a little kid and then when I in college (only one student had a washing machine in the dorm).

    ReplyDelete